Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Dog Cat

I read that Scottish Folds are almost dog-like in their interactions with people, and that is Snowy to a T.  Wherever I am, he is.  Wherever I go, he goes.  When I am busy during the day, he follows me around and mews, telling me I need to hurry up and sit down so he can sleep on me, darn it!  And when we have a full house, as we did last weekend, all he wants in the world is to hide out with me in my room, sitting on my lap or sleeping at my feet.  He is my buddy.  He is big for his age (5 pounds now!) and has an even bigger motor.  He can be a real brat at times, I know his teeth and claws well!, but he is also the most loyal, adoring cat.  We love him!

My reading buddy.

My tv-watching buddy (and Whiskers by my feet!).

My couch buddy.

My napping buddy (photo by Bryce).

My little prairie dog cat trying to steal my muffin!

Snowy sticking close while I worked at my desk.

Escaping the houseful of people to my room and my lap.

So happy for me to just sit down with him finally!

Hiding out in my room again one last time before all the guests went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment