Saturday, March 23, 2013

One month!

The kittens have been here for one month now and we can't imagine life without them.  They are cute and sweet and funny and we couldn't ask for more!  Here are a few photos from the last couple days.

Thursday night Whiskers fell asleep sitting up!


After watching him waver back and forth, I finally took him in my arms.  I love how he sleeps like a newborn baby when I hold him.  So sweet!

Hayden and giant Snowy before school Friday morning.



Half of my Crazy Cat Lady Kit.

Bryce sat down to play on the Wii next to Whiskers today--and Snowy came over and snuggled in on the other side!  Quite a cute sandwich they all make. :)


3 comments:

  1. These really are the cutest kittens ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cute pictures really make me miss kittens! If I wasn't allergic I might even go out and pick one up right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Caryn! They are really fun. But sorry you are allergic, Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete