Thursday, April 18, 2013

Whiskers' Hangout Du Jour

Several days this week, both kittens have gone missing all afternoon.  I finally figured out where one of them has been hiding...

He is squawking at me for waking him up. "Hey...what gives?!"

He likes the bottom dresser drawers and the bottom drawer of my chest.  He prefers laying on the black clothing in all the drawers.  All the better to share his lovely white fur.

He amazingly goes in under the dresser and climbs up inside the closed drawer.  How many more months do you think he'll be able to squeeze in? ;)




2 comments:

  1. I can not believe he can squeeze in like that. How did you figure out his hiding spot? Love the pic where he is talking to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once, after we first got them, Whiskers went missing. The drawer is where he was then. I remembered to check there this week, and sure enough! Goofy cat. :)

    ReplyDelete