Thursday, March 14, 2013

Reasons you shouldn't leave your laptop open

Reasons you shouldn't leave your laptop open when you are not using it. (And sadly, all of this is true. These kittens are like toddlers. Adorable, but a handful.):

1. Today one of the kittens set Windows to make my computer pswd protected. Came downstairs, and it was LOCKED.
2. This morning, some kitten changed my search engine from google to Amazon. Took me about 10 failed searches before I figured out the problem. lol Didn't even know you could change the search window like that, but the kittens apparently did.
3. The other day, one posted an inspirational message to my friend Alina.
4. One of them emailed Ann another day.

5.  In his sleepiness, Whiskers changed the screen brightness to almost black so I could hardly read what I was typing. How you do that by walking across the keyboard, I do not know. 
 6. See photos of what I found when we got home from the store just now. I had left it open because I was in the middle of uploading a video (yes, of the kittens, SHUT UP). Lesson learned. Until I forget and leave the laptop open again.

Sorry to have woken you up, Whiskers!
I have been told laptops are warm and cozy, if you are a cat.  Whiskers agrees.

7.  A screen shot of what I found when I forgot and left the laptop open AGAIN the other night.  Whiskers opened up some weird Xfinity search window, all by himself, and conducted several searches.  See photo...

For reals.  He turned on caps lock (AGAIN, they always hit that one) and then searched for gibberish.  Kittens rock. :)


1 comment: