Thursday, May 16, 2013

Whiskers is a bad influence

I have not had to volunteer at all this week, so I have taken advantage by reading almost every morning in bed.  Whiskers has taken advantage by being my buddy.  I could get up and do dishes or laundry or work out, but I wouldn't want to disturb Whiskers!  Snowy has been going off and sleeping in some secret spot (which we cannot find!!) by himself, but sweet Whiskers stays close.  See below.

Snowy joined us for a bit.  He was giving Whiskers a bath here.
Whiskers was too sleepy to notice or care.


I was looking at Snowy and realized that when the kittens came home,
the two of them fit in less space than Snowy does by himself now!

And then it was just me and my buddy Whiskers.

Would YOU get up if he was on your lap?  Me neither.


No comments:

Post a Comment